- INSTALLATION OF 47 HIGH MAST LIGHTS AS WELL AS 800 STREET LIGHTS in all sub counties promoting security of residents, visitors and the business community.
- REFURBISHMENT OF LIKONI AND MOMBASA WEST FIRE STATIONS and purchased 5 fire engine vehicles for faster disaster response and management.
- CONSTRUCTION OF MORE THAN 78 KM ACCESS ROADS IN ALL SUB COUNTIES improving inter connectivity and reduction of travel time
- CONSTRUCTION OF STORM WATER DRAINAGE in Majengo; Old Malindi Road, Hongera road and drainage works at Soko Mjinga, Sisi kwa Sisi, Flamingo, Wayani, Mwijabu Primary, Likoni flats, among other areas to reduce flooding.
- CONSTRUCTED A BUS STOP BAY along Ronald Ngala, New Malindi Road which improved safety to pedestrians and reduced traffic congestion.
- INSTALLATION OF TRAFFIC LIGHTS AT SIX JUNCTIONS (Saba, Buxton, Kengeleni, Digo, Makadara and King’orani) which has reduced traffic congestion and improved safety.
- INSTALLATION OF GULLEY POTS AND COVERS along Digo road and Abdel Naser road reducing flooding during rainy seasons.
- ACQUIRED ROAD CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT such as graders, shovels, rollers, tippers and backhoe which has improved construction and maintenance of roads.
- TARMACKED BIASHARA STREET creating ease of transport for the largely business community and traders.
CONSTRUCTION OF MORE THAN 78 KM ACCESS ROADS IN ALL SUB COUNTIES