- LAUNCHED THE MOMBASA INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT MASTER PLAN (Vision 2035) to guide county planning decisions and development interventions.
- STOPPED EVICTION OF 1,000 LANDLESS PEOPLE by private developers in Hussein Dairy farms, Mwakirunge, Ziwa la Ng’ombe. Underwrote legal fees that helped secure documentation of properties and facilitated provision of fresh title deeds to some residents.
- RE-ACQUIRED TITLE DEES OF 9 COUNTY HOUSING ESTATES in Changamwe, Khadija, Buxton, Tudor, Mzizima, Mvita, Likoni Customs, Likoni flats and Nyerere estates.
- SET UP NEW SETTLEMENT SCHEMES in Bububu, Mrimani and Shika Adabu
- ESTABLISHED LOW COST HOUSING ESTATES in all six sub counties which once complete will improve standards of living for the residents of Mombasa and eradicate informal settlements.
TILLED OVER 1,000 ACRES OF LAND COMPRISING OF OVER 500 FARMS FOR FREE