- BEST COUNTY IN REVENUE COLLECTION AWARD by Commission on Revenue Allocation out of 47 Counties. The County has been prioritized for increase in equitable share by the National Government.
- Efficient in absorption of revenue collection that enabled the County to implement key projects in County Integrated Development Plans.
- Automated payment systems revenue streams which has enhanced revenue collection from Sh1.4 Billion in 2013/2014, Sh2.5 Billion in 2014/2015 to Sh3 billion in 2015/2016.
- Ensured public participation in formulation of Annual Development Plans driving the people centered development interventions.
- Local revenue collection
- Ranked lowest county on travel expenditure domestic and international
- Transparency through public participation in the budget making process
- Almost tripled revenue collection in the 4 years of devolution
- Reduction in statutory debt owed by municipality e.g KRA
BEST COUNTY IN REVENUE COLLECTION AWARD BY COMMISSION ON REVENUE ALLOCATION OUT OF 47 COUNTIES