- CONSTRUCTED 8 brand new ultra-modern Early Career centers across all sub counties improving transition rates for children joining primary schools.
- OVER 25,000 students in all sub counties have benefited from Scholarships and Bursaries to continue with their secondary, college and university education. Students with special needs have greatly benefitted from the funding.
- EMPLOYED 100 teachers into the Early Career Development Centres.
- OVER 30,000 children across 97 PUBLIC SCHOOLS enrolled in County Government’s School milk Program in 25 wards leading to improved enrollment, class attendance and transition to secondary schools.
- ESTABLISHED AND RENOVATED 23 MAKTABA CENTRES in 23 wards where students enhance their knowledge and have an opportunity for peer to peer learning.
- OVER 2,000 YOUNG PEOPLE have accessed tertiary education from the County Government Life Skills Training Program in partnership with the Mombasa Technical University.
- HOSTED AND SPONSORED the Annual Primary and Secondary Head Teachers conferences giving chance to our teachers to share experiences with the larger national teaching fraternity.
- RENOVATED Makande and Changamwe primary schools affording children the chance to learn in dignity.
CONSTRUCTED 8 BRAND NEW ULTRA-MODERN EARLY CAREER CENTERS ACROSS ALL SUB COUNTIES