- ESTABLISHMENT OF THE MOMBASA COUNTY LIQUOR CONTROL AND LICENSING ACT 2014 to control of the sale and consumption of alcoholic drinks through the Mombasa County Directorate of Liquor Control and Licensing.
- PROMOTION OF CREATIVE AND CULTURAL ECONOMY including the 2015 Nubian Cultural Festival; Mombasa International Cultural Festival and the Mshikaki Street Festival held since 2013.
- SUPPORTED PARTICIPATION OF MOMBASA BASED CULTURAL GROUPS and artists in the annual Kenya Music and Cultural Festival at the National Level.
- PROMOTED THE “MOMBASA AS A DESTINATION OF CHOICE” INITIATIVE that sustained local tourism economy in the face of travel advisories.
- PARTICIPATED AT ANNUAL AND INTERNATIONAL TOURISM EXHIBITIONS LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY including the ITB Berlin- World’s largest tourism trade fair.
- IMPROVED SECURITY IN HOTELS AND BEACH IN MOMBASA SINCE 2013 TO DATE as a result of Joint beach patrols by the Mombasa County Inspectorate, the Kenya Police and Maritime Authority during holidays and high seasons.
- ENGAGED OVER 200 YOUNG PEOPLE in clean-ups of public beaches.
PROMOTED MOMBASA AS A DESTINATION OF CHOICE THAT SUSTAINED LOCAL TOURISM ECONOMY IN THE FACE OF TRAVEL ADVISORIES